Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS)
OLEV (Office for Low Emission Vehicles) is offering the WCS scheme providing support towards the upfront costs of the purchase and installation of EV charge points for eligible businesses, charities and public sector organisations. The scheme is voucher-based and offers a contribution of £500 for each charge point.
Watch a case study video describing how Workplace Charging can benefit your business with an example of an innovative EV project at Oxygen House.
Is WCS for you?
If your answer is Yes to all questions below, contact Actemium and we will guide you through the whole process.
- Are you a registered Business, Charity, or Public Sector Organisation?
- Can you declare a need for Electric Vehicle charging equipment or an intent to encourage uptake among your staff and/or fleet?
- Do you have dedicated parking at the Business Premises for staff and/or fleets?
- Do you own the Business Premises or have consent from the landlord for Charge Points to be installed?
To find out more, click here to download the Actemium Workplace Charging E-Flyer.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: +44 (0)2476 516060
Unit F Quinn Close